Tax Credit Statement or Form 26AS
is a consolidated annual Tax Credits Statement, it is issued under Rule 31 AB of Income Tax Rules. Income Tax Department provides the facility to PAN holders to view their Tax Credit Statement (Form 26AS) online. Statement of Tax Credit Statement or Form 26AS includes details of:-
- Information about tax deducted on behalf of taxpayer by various deductors
- Information about tax collected on behalf of taxpayer by collectors
- Advance tax/self assessment tax/regular assessment tax, etc. deposited by taxpayers
- Information about paid refund received during the financial year
- Information about the High value Transactions in respect of shares, mutual fund etc.